JAK-250 is the master of tree shears for excavators, skid steers, backhoes, and a variety of other construction equipment. JAK-250 is ideal for land clearing, pruning, roadside vegetation management, pasture edge maintenance, and forest thinning of smaller diameter trees. The JAK-250 is a good alternative for expensive and dangerous mulching heads and grapple saws, especially when working around high-traffic areas. Another benefit of the JAK-250 is that it does not utilize a motor for cutting which drastically reduces any noise concerns.
- Bolt-on blade for easy maintenance or replacement. If necessary, the cutting blade can be removed, in which case the tree shear acts as a wood grapple.
- The blade design allows cutting from either side of the tree which makes taking down larger trees easier.
- Dual-Acting cylinders for max shearing force
- The close tolerance between the blade and jaw allows trees of smaller diameters to be cut easily.
- Bolt-on mounting coupler allows you to bolt on a variety of brackets for all types of excavators, skid steers, telehandlers, or log loaders.
- All options are bolt-on and can be added at any time. - Options include: Collector which allows the operator to continue cutting and 360-degree Slew Drive Rotator.
- Extremely rugged - built with all HADOX steel, these shears are designed to last.
- Two-year warranty